Customizing the WordPress Admin Comments Area
Adding a custom column to WordPress Comment Listing page in Dashboard was like…!Spent hours behind filter and hooks that werent docummented well anywhere.
Lets add the following hook to add a custom column named “New Custom Column” that will appear along after Author,Comments and In Response To .
function adding_comment_columns( $columns )
$columns['my_custom_column'] = __( ‘New Custom Column’ );
add_filter( ‘manage_edit-comments_columns’, ‘adding_comment_columns’ );
If you want to unset or say remove any one of the existing columns Author,Comments and In Response To say Author then,
function myplugin_comment_columns( $columns )
add_filter( ‘manage_edit-comments_columns’, ‘myplugin_comment_columns’ );
That’s ALL.Would be rolling out more blogs on Hooks for WordPress blogs soon!
- Highlight author comments in Thesis WordPress Theme
- How to Add Custom Banner Ad in Thesis WordPress Theme Header
- How to exclude categories from the home page of your WordPress Thesis blog?
- WordPress Comments Notifier : A Google Chrome Plugin
- Adding Google Adsense In Header of Thesis WordPress Theme