Avidemux is a free video editor designed for simple cutting, filtering and encoding tasks. It supports many file types, including AVI, DVD compatible MPEG files, MP4 and ASF, using a variety of codecs. Tasks can be automated using projects, job queue and powerful scripting capabilities.
It is available for Linux, BSD, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows under the GNU GPL license.
Lets Install Avidemux Video Editing Software in Debian / Ubuntu Linux Desktop
Type the following command:
$ sudo apt-get install avidemux
- How to Compile C program and creating executable file under Linux
- Protecting your kids with Free Parental Control Software and Online Safety Sofware.
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910 Brings HD Video Calling to Macs
- InstallGuard :Lets Prevent Unauthorized Software Installations In Your Windows PC
- How to install Google Chrome on Ubuntu 11.10 using Ubuntu Software Center or Terminal?