Ad Age is reporting that Bing on Tuesday, will be launching the “Like buttons” on search results pages.
“The updated service, which launches Tuesday, will incorporate data from the largest social network, which has become a key arbiter of content on the web. For example, a user logged into Facebook searching for news on Bing would see links to articles that a friend may have liked. People searching for generic terms, such as “cooking,” might see recipes their Facebook friends have annointed with a “like.” Where a person’s Facebook friends have not sounded off on a particular search term, they would see the most popular links from the collective Facebook community, redefining search altogether,” Ad Age stated.
[Via: Ad Age]
- Did you notice Facebook Liked Results now on Bing Search Results Page?
- Stop Bing integration with Facebook to Make Search Less Social.
- Bing Rewards :Microsoft Launches A New Loyalty Program
- Bing Webmaster Tools : New Feature “Inbound Links” Added
- New Bing ToolBar available!Download and install Bing Bar now!