Microsoft recently released Visio 2010 Viewer and is available to download for free.
Microsoft Visio 2010 Viewer helps you view Visio drawings and diagrams inside Internet Explorer web browser.
This tool is very useful as users can freely distribute Visio drawings and diagrams to team members, partners, even if the the recipients do not have Visio installed on their computers.
VisioViewer enables users to discover the advantages of using drawings, charts, and illustrations in a Web-based environment. VisioViewer is particularly useful for teams that need to collaborate from different locations.
Instructions for use:
- From Windows Explorer, double-click a Visio drawing ( .vsd, .vss, .vst, .vdx, .vsx, or .vtx extension). An Internet Explorer window opens and loads VisioViewer, which then loads and renders the drawing in the browser window.
- On the Internet Explorer File menu, click Open. In the Open dialog box, select a Visio drawing ( .vsd, .vss, .vst, .vdx, .vsx, or .vtx extension). Internet Explorer loads Visio Viewer, which then renders the drawing in the browser window.
- If an Internet Explorer window is already open, you can drag and drop a Visio drawing file ( .vsd, .vss, .vst, .vdx, .vsx, or .vtx extension) into the window. Internet Explorer loads Visio Viewer, which then renders the drawing in the browser window.
To remove this download:
- To remove the download file, delete the VisioViewer.exe file from your hard disk.
- To remove the installed files, use Control Panel to uninstall Microsoft Visio 2010 Viewer.
Download Visio 2010 Viewer now ! [via Softpedia]
- TextMaker Viewer 2010
- Free eBook from Microsoft Press :Moving to Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Download Free PowerPoint 2010 Templates from Microsoft
- Download Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1
- Delete Browser History in Internet Explorer 8