Windows 8 Release Preview is being released by Mircosoft.You can now donwload and test the final version of OS now.
Windows 8 Release Preview means its almost final build and will have all features in it.
This release includes Internet Explorer 10,new windows 8 apps for hotmail, SkyDrive, messenger and much more.
You can download the Windows 8 Release Preview from Microsoft, it’s free.
Before you dobnwload Win 8 do check out the system requirements.
These are the System requirements to run Windows 8 Release Preview according to Microsoft.
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
You need multitouch screen to use some of the touch features of Windows 8.
Download links for Windows 8 release preview:
You have two options to download Windows 8 release preview.
1. You can donwload the setup assistant from Microsoft and use it to install Windows 8 on your existing installation or upgrade from supported installation.
2. The other option is to download ISO files, and install Windows 8, you can use dual-boot setup to install Windows 8 with Windows 7 or install in a virtual machine.
So what are you waiting for ? Download and try Windows 8 release preview now!
- Download Windows 8 Developer Preview Build 8102 ISO image
- Windows 8 Consumer Preview Released, Download Now [Direct Link,Serial Keys]
- How to Install Windows 8 Developer Preview using PenDrive?
- You can now download Windows 8 RTM 90 Days trial version!
- How to get Old Classic Start Menu in Windows 8 Developer Preview?