DuckDuckGo, a tiny alternative search engine, begs to differ, and this morning they spread the wordabout a new website they’ve set up to give home to an illustrated guide of the ‘search engine filter bubble‘ concept and why they think it
DuckDuckGo is a general purpose search engine like Google or Bing.
• Get way more instant answers Zero-click info above the links (red box).
• Less spam and clutter.They ban those useless sites with just ads.
• Lots and lots of goodies.Special searches (tech), syntax & settings.
• Real privacy
Go visit DontBubble.us and please make up your own mind.
Duck Duck Go also has a Firefox toolbar, which just came out of beta today, and the company boasts that this toolbar can prevent users from going to over 44 million spam or parked domains (based on a list maintained by the Parked Domains Project).
Lets add DuckDuckGo to Google Chrome Browser:
1.Right-click the address bar (where it says duckduckgo.com).
2. Select Edit search engines.
3. Find and select DuckDuckGo in the list. If not there, click here.
4. Click Make Default.
5. It should then move to the very top and say (Default) next to it. Good luck!
So when are you going to try DuckDuckGo a tiny alternative search engine ? Do let us know your response through comments.
- New Bing ToolBar available!Download and install Bing Bar now!
- Now filter stream of your Google+ Post with Stream Filter,a Google Chrome Extension
- Set Bing Images as ur WallPaper
- TinEye Image Search :Google Chrome Extension
- Bing Rewards :Microsoft Launches A New Loyalty Program