Google Earth now offers Amsterdam in 3D. Recently, several thousand buildings have been added to the capital city of the Netherlands, Amsterdam. Using Google Maps with Earth view or Google Earth’s “3D Buildings” layer, you can now travel the city’s charming streets and canals to experience its rich architectural history.
Navigate in Google Earth to visit one of Amsterdam’s famous museums like the Rijksmuseum or the van Gogh Museum. And with the Google Art Project, take a peek inside the museum to see high-definition renditions of many famous paintings.
You’ll find modern Amsterdam in 3D as well: next to the Central Station is the NEMO Science Center, which looks like a Flying Dutchman’s ship rising from the water. Then fly south to the futuristic Amsterdam Arena football stadium.
When you’re finished touring Amsterdam in Google Earth, head south to The Hague, where citizens are actively modeling their city with free 3D tools from Google.
Lets check out Amsterdam in 3D,Google Earth
via Google Earth
- 3D Trees in Google Earth Now in ‘New York, Philadelphia, Boston, London and California Bay Area Cities’
- Google Earth 6:Interactive Digital Atlas
- Mafia Wars Atlantic City now on Mobile Devices!
- Mumbai Public Transport Information Arrives on Google Maps
- Google Webmaster Tools :URL removals made easy for site owners!