Google rolled out new AdSense interface to all of AdSense publishers, globally, in more than 30 languages and in each of the 200+ countries where AdSense is available. With this new interface, AdSense is even easier to use, provide publishers with all the tools they need to set up, manage, optimize, see reports on the ads on their sites and increase their advertising revenue.
It helps you in three main ways:
- More insights. built in simple, graphical reporting and more options for you to easily slice and dice your data, so you can see at a glance what ads are working and which’re not, and adjust your strategies accordingly.
- More control. ad controls are now richer and simpler to use, so you can better control which ads and advertisers you want to appear on your sites.
- More efficiency. It’s now much easier to quickly see earnings and payment information, to run reports, to find relevant features and help, and to make account changes.
A Tour of the New AdSense Interface:
More Control Over the Ads on Your Site:
Greater Efficiency to Manage your Account:
Not comfortable with New UserInterface in Google Adsense ?
There is an option to revert back to old Interface in case you don’t like the new Interface.
How many of you have been using the new interface for quite a while? Do share your experience with this new Google AdSense user interface.
- Google AdSense ‘General Category Blocking’ Beta Test Commences
- Google Adsense :How to deal with Adsense Accidental Self Click ?
- Google Adsense:How to,Where to Report Adsense Invalid Clicks ?
- Google Adsense :What you can do to Decrease Invalid Click ?
- New publisher application process in Google Adsense!