Google+ for Mac Application Released, Hits 2,000 Downloads in a Day
Sully Taylor, Creative Director for Teens in Tech Labs and Founder & CEO at Sully Creative, has yesterday released a Google+ application for Mac users. The app is a very simple one, however. “Just a ported browser,” he says, “not a native app.”
Sully said that the apps has just reached 2,000 downloads.
System Requirements :Google Chrome and Mac OS X.
Taylor is a member of the Google+ Developer Program and has access to the private API’s, but this app was built using the Web interface.
He also notes that this app is a just temporary solution. He’s working on bringing Google+ to the desktop via a true native app, and wanted something in the meantime.
[Source: Google+, Via: TechCrunch]
- According to COMSCORE,Google+ Hits 25 Million Visitors In Its First Month
- Lets download Raven, the new beautiful browser for Mac
- Google Hints :Social Game Service to be launched on Google Plus soon!
- How to Remove Flashfake Trojan from Mac?
- Opera Portable for Mac USB Installation Guide