Another new feature from Google : Inpage Analytics
Google’s Analytics service is a very useful tool for webmasters to track what their visitors are doing on their sites and what they’re clicking on. However, up until now there was no good way to visualize how visitors navigate on a website.
Analytics reports do contain a lot of data, but making sense of all the different elements of a page that are referenced in them can be a pain.So as to cope up with such issues, Google has launched a new beta feature for Analytics called InPage Analytics. With InPage Analytics, you can see your Google Analytics data superimposed on your website as you browse. This tremendously improves understanding of Analytics data and of your visitors’ usage patterns.
InPage Analytics is just available for all analytics users who have English as their main language.Moreover being a BETA means that there’s a chance that not everything will work smoothly, but Google engineers are working on improving it.
Hope so you liked this post regarding Google Inpage Analytics.Happy analysing!
- How to Install Google Analytics on WordPress
- 3 FREE ways to analyse your website backlinks
- How to Read Google Adsense Reports : ?
- How to share your Google analytic account with other analytic user
- Google Launches +1 Feature to Provide Relevant User Recommendation