While I was working for one of the blog ,I stumbled across one of HTML tag never seen before.That’s “aside” tag.All browsers Firefox,Google Chrome and Safari could understand this Block level element.But IE 8 and previous dont!!
BTW what’s aside tag in HTML 5 used for?
The <aside> tag defines some content aside from the content it is placed in.The aside content should be related to the surrounding content.
So before you declare a new element to HTML 5 file like
Do make sure you include the following code:
<!– Pulled from http://code.google.com/p/html5shiv/ –>
<!–[if lt IE 9]>
That’s all ! By doing so HTML5 Tags work well in all versions of Internet Explorer less than 9.
- Lightweight HTML5 Uploader for jQuery
- Essential HTML5 Books and Cheat Sheets To Improve Your HTML5 Ninja Skills
- HTML5Rocks v2 Adds More Guides And New HTML5 Studio
- QUERY.QRCODE.JS – JQUERY PLUGIN FOR QRCODE GENERATION
- How to Unlock All Angry Birds Levels in Chrome HTML5 Version?