Google, the king of Internet search but a bust on the social front, launched its rival to Facebook on Tuesday, a social networking service called Google+.Google+ like Facebook also allows users to hide it’s Circle friends from his friends.
Following is step by step guide on how to hide your Google+ circles from friends and others :
- Login to your Google+ account and go to your Google+ profile.
- Now Click on ‘Edit Profile’ (blue button) at the right side on the Google+ Profile page.
- On the left side of the page, under your profile photo, click on the Circles box as you can see in the screenshot below.Uncheck both the options so as to HIDE your Google+ Circles from your friends.
- Hit on BLUE coloured SAVE button.
- Click on Done Editing.
That’s it, Your friends in Circle are now hidden from others who will stalk on your Google+ profile.
- How To Hide Friends List On Facebook from Friends and Everyone?
- Google Plus Guide:How to Disable Photo Tagging Option in Google+( Plus) ?
- Facebook Invite All, A Google Chrome Extension to Select all Friends
- Lets Create Facebook friend lists the Google+ way, with Circle Hack
- Lets convert Google+ Profile into Facebook theme!