“A Google Profile is simply how you represent yourself on Google products — it lets you tell others a bit more about who you are and what you’re all about. You control what goes into your Google Profile, sharing as much (or as little) as you’d like.”
How to add accounts to Google Profile ?
1. If you have a Gmail Account – Gmail, definitely your profile exists. VIsit your own Google Profile by visiting http://google.com/profiles.
2.Sign-in to your Google Account and visit http://profiles.google.com/connectedaccounts
3.Connecting your accounts puts you in control:
- When you search, you can see relevant content that your friends share on the web.
- You make it easier for them to find the things that you share on the web.
- You can choose which accounts to show on your public Google Profile.
Visit and Update your Google Profile now !
- No Private Google Profiles after 31st JULY! Google Profiles would be made Public.
- Connect Facebook,Twitter to your Yahoo Social Pulse aks Yahoo Profile
- Yippie! now you can publicize Your WordPress.com Posts on Facebook,Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Lets convert Google+ Profile into Facebook theme!
- THE BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO TWITTER