What is Airplane mode?
The Airplane mode in Android phone would disable wireless connections temporarily until it is re-enabled again.
This feature was developed for safe travelling in airplanes without the need of switching off the device. When you are in flight or any meeting, you can prevent from anyone calling you or emails popping up by selecting and enabling the Airplane mode option.
Follow the following steps that will show you how to enable/ disable this mode in your Android Smartphone:
1.Go to Main Menu and then click on Settings option.
3.Now select Airplane Mode from the list.
4.It will show a message Disabling all wireless connections. Wait for the process to complete, and you will see a green tick mark beside the item.
Your phone is now in Airplane mode!
So as to disable the Airplane mode, you got to simply tap the option again and it will disable.This will enable all wireless network connections.
- How to Enable Cop/Paste in Windows Command Console/DOS prog?
- Safe Mode and Advanced Boot Options in Windows 8
- Lets enable Gmail New look right now
- Rooting your Android Smartphone.Why to root,its Pros and Cons!
- Private Browsing & Enable Feature Temporarily/Permanently in Mozilla Firefox