How to Factory Reset an Android phone?
Android phones: A factory data reset can be done by going to Menu > Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset. You can also dial *2767*3855# which will cause the phone to power off and then power back on in a factory reset.
PS: Some inconsistency is reported with how certain Android phones react to the dial reset, so it may not completely wipe some phones. Also bear in mind that rooted Android smartphones may react unpredictably to a factory data reset.
How to factory reset an Windows 7 phone?
Windows Phone 7: Go to Settings > About > Reset Phone. There are also methods to perform a Hard reset using just physical buttons (volume and camera buttons, for instance), but they vary based on manufacturer and model, so you’ll need to look up the method for your specific device.
How to Factory Reset an iPhone?
iPhones: Reset command is in the General category >> Settings menu .
- Else perform a factory data reset by connecting the phone to a computer and using iTunes.
- Once you connect your phone to PC, in the source list, click on the iPhone, then click on the Summary tab and choose Restore.
- You will have the option to restore to a backup copy of your data or “Set up as a new phone.”
- Choose to set it up as a new phone and all personal data will be wiped.
How to Factory Reset a Blackberry Phone?
BlackBerry phones: Go to Options > Security Options > General Settings > Menu > Wipe Handheld.
If you know How to Factory Reset any other cellphones, then do to let us know through comments !
- New Twitter app released for BlackBerry running BlackBerry OS 5 and beyond!
- Android SMS Backup and Restore Apk Application
- Rooting your Android Smartphone.Why to root,its Pros and Cons!
- How to Create a Password Reset Disk in Windows :?
- ZeuS Trojan infecting BlackBerry phones