Skipping Metro Start Screen in WIndows 8 and Boot directly in Windows 8 :If you are a Pro Windows8 user,definitely you will feel annoying being taken to Metro Start screen rather than to favourite traditional place Desktop.
I came across an app called Classic Shell that beings Classic Start Menu,also brings you straight to the desktop after the login in Windows8.Latest version of Classic Shell 3.5.1 has added feature “Skip Metro Screen“ selected by default.Once you install the same,it will directly take you to desktop skipping the launch of Metro in Windows8.
Lets skip Metro Screen and Launch Desktop in Windows 8 using Classic Shell
1.You got to download and install Classic Shell Software version 3.5.1.Download Classic Shell for Windows
2.Once you are done with installation of Classic Shell,open Classic Start Menu Settings window.
You can access this via following path :All Programs > Classic Shell > Start Menu.
3.Navigate to General Behavior tab in Settings window.PS: Make sure the option Skip Metro Screen option is enabled.
4.That’s all folks ! Hit Apply the changes and restart your terminal for changes to reflect.
Next time when you start your Windows 8,you will be taken to your Desktop rather than Metro Screen!
- Lets enhance Desktop look with Gorgeous Start Panel via Smart Desktop Free Application
- How to get Old Classic Start Menu in Windows 8 Developer Preview?
- Lets checkout how To Install And Uninstall Metro Apps On Windows 8.
- Download Radian Modern Style Boot Screen for Windows 7
- Lets Change Your Windows 7 Logon Screen Background to Windows 8 Logon Screen?