Good news for Opera Browser fans! Popular Adblock Plus plugin till now available only for Google Chrome and Firefox is now available for Opera browser. As of now you will be able to install it from developer’s website.
Once this extension gets approved by Opera,you would be able to install add-on Adblock Plus without following the following tedious process.
Before you try to install this extension,you need to add developers website to Trusted site list and then you can install the extension.You got to do this as Opera doesn’t allow third party extension installation.
To install Adblock Plus in Opera lets follow the steps mentioned below
1. Press Ctrl +F12 to open Preferences in your Opera browser
2. Select “Security” click on “Trusted Websites”.
3. Click Add & enter the developer’s website https://adblockplus.org/,
4. Just click on CLOSE and hit OK to save the changes.
5. Headon to https://adblockplus.org/ in Opera and install the extension.
That’s all ! You will be able to install Adblock Plus extension in Opera Browser.
- LastPass extension now available for Opera 11
- Opera Portable for Mac USB Installation Guide
- Enable Mouse Gestures in Opera 11
- Few Top extensions for Opera 11
- What is a Browser Cache in Interet Explorer/Chrome/Firefox/Opera?