Today I installed N7 music player on my Android phone.Its slick,stylish classy User interface Music player for Android smartphone.It supports all media formats like MP3 and WMA files.If you hear jittery voice,its your device that is slow as this device needs higher computing muscle.
Once you have installed,you would be welcomed with couple of screenshots that will assist you,making you understand the UI of the player and make you familiar with various features.You would be asked to download album art if in case it doesnt have one.Later it
would scan your SD card for listing all available Music tracks and would present them as shown below.
From the clloud above ,you can say more the number of albums with same name of an artist,larger would be the size of the Tile.You can easily navigate to fav artist as well as on zooming you can see all albums under each.On tapping a album ,it would display all tracks therein.Also you would be able to see on right hand side other albums of the same artist displayed in vertical order.
On tapping Music icon,Music catalog would be launched where you can browse tracks by Artist,Playlist,Albums,Folders,Genres or ALL songs.
When you tap on Playlist icon,you will be shown Playlist created by you if any else by default would show Recently played and Most played tracks.
If you want to convert tile layout of screen into Ice Cream Sandwich style tabbed layout click on Customize View button at the very bottom of the screen.
You can also boot audio output from device speakers and headset also.
It also comes along with SRS surround sound technology that gives richer sound experience.Also try trying BassBoost option on!
PS:The 5-band Equaliser and other advanced Audio control options are designed only for devices running GingerBread Android 2.3 or higher.
Just go to Options mode,you would be able to see extensive preferences available.
- Album Arts
- Get missing album arts automatically from Internet
- Download Images from Internet
- Save globally i.e. allow other players to use downloaded Album Arts
- Download Album Arts now! Just click here to start auto download Artist
- Resume Playback
- Add to queue as default
- Sleep Timer
- Headset settings If your headset has Custom Media Control function then it responses to Double Click,Triple Click action as well as Long Click action.
- You can opt for Enable filter directory so that it will list only selected directories.
- Lock Screen Settings – Where you can Enable Lock Screen,Make lock screen always visible and Direct unlock that unlocks directly to your Home screen.
- File Browser settings
- Scrobbler settings
- Exit Method You can opt for exit directly,or pop a Dialog box and then exit once you confirm as well as require double confirmation.
- Filter Duplicates -This will show multiple instances of same album as one.
- Minimise on exit.
N7 Music Player requires Android 2.2 or higher to run. You can visit to its Android Market page by clicking the link or if you have QR code scanner you can directly visit the same by scanning the following QR code provided below.
- Google Music launched in India.Now stream Bollywood songs for free !
- ‘Flyte’ Digital Music Store Launched by Flipkart
- Tinysong Combines URL Shortening and Music Sharing
- Install Android Java IDE (AIDE) and start coding directly on your Android Phone and Tablets!
- Sony Ericsson Unveils “Live With Walkman” Android Smartphone