Facebook has rolled up another new feature that allows you to link your Facebook profile to Orkut.With this you can either share everything you publish on Facebook to Orkut OR you can customise what you want to share on Orkut.
1. Login to your Facebook account and head over to following Link http://www.facebook.com/feed/export/orkut/
2.You need to login with your orkut account username and password and you will need to click the button grant access to allow this connection in between your facebook profile and orkut.
3. You will see the success message and options to select what should be linked and posted from your facebook account to orkut account as shown in the image below.
4.Once you have configured and saved all the options, you would be shown a success message on Facebook.
With this Facebook would also help you to find your friends of Orkut on Facebook.
So when are you linking your Facebook account with Orkut ? Keep the responses coming!
- Lets Import Move Send Or Transfer your Orkut Photos to Facebook
- Send Private scraps on orkut!
- Upgrade Your Facebook Profile Page Now
- Connect Facebook,Twitter to your Yahoo Social Pulse aks Yahoo Profile
- Orkut Box Office Movie Site Launched in India by Orkut