Bing ToolBar is the toolbar from Microsoft. It is like other toolbars like Google toolbar, Yahoo toolbar and Ask toolbar. Toolbars are made to make things easier for people.
Toolbars include utilities to check email, get updated with weather reports and news updates and translate websites.
How to Install Bing ToolBar ?
1. Go to URL :http://newmsntoolbar.com/toolbar/en-US.html
2.Hit “Download Free now Button ”
3.That’s ALL. During installation administration password would be needed.
PS:Download size: 3.5MB
The Bing Bar works with PCs running:
- Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3
- Internet Explorer 7, 8 or 9
How to Uninstall Bing ToolBar ?
To uninstall the Bing Bar if you use Windows XP:
Go to Start, Control Panel, and select Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall a Program
Click Remove or Uninstall
To uninstall the Bing Bar if you use Vista or Windows 7:
Download the Bing ToolBar now!
- Bing Rewards :Microsoft Launches A New Loyalty Program
- How to Disable Bing Search in Internet Explorer 8 for the Address Bar
- Bing Integrated Into Windows Live Messenger Beta
- DuckDuckGo To Google, Bing Users: Escape Them Filter Bubbles!
- Lets checkout how To Install And Uninstall Metro Apps On Windows 8.