Microsoft has launched Outlook.com to compete with Google’s Email service GMail. Outlook.com is the revamped version of Hotmail which comes with modern interface,has many nice features.
On 15th August,nearly all the existing Hotmail users have been upgraded to the New Outlook.com email service.Following is the snapshot of the Email that I recieved from them regarding the same.
The new layout didnt excite me a lot and even I found out there were many other people who didnt like the change and wanted to to get their old hotmail.com working.
If you too want to get back your Older hotmail account , follow the steps given below
3.Once done you would be asked for Feedback part,make sure you skip this and you are done! You would be now taken to your old Windows Live account.
PS: If you have signed up as email@example.com then you wont be able to see “Switch back to Hotmail” option in the Settings dropdown.
Hope this post helped you in reverting,switching back to your old Hotmail and say good bye to the new Outlook.com.
- Hotmail: Connect with Full HTTPS Session Is Now Made Available to All
- Great news for Hotmail users!You can now Recover Deleted Emails.
- Facebook Chat now Integrated in HotMail
- Hotmail-Ad-Zap: A FF extension to Block, Hide or Remove Windows Live Mail Ads
- How to Add an Email Account to the Mail App in Windows 8?