WordPress.com released a new theme “Toolbox,” that provides all the markup you need to build your very own theme with CSS alone–with one difference. Toolbox uses some really exciting new HTML5 elements–<article>, <header>, and <nav>– that better describe what your content is all about.
What can you do with it? Anything you want.
All you need to get started is the Custom CSS upgrade and some experience with CSS.
If you’re building a WordPress theme for a self-hosted site, you can use Toolbox too! It’s available right now in theWordPress Themes Directory.
- Install And Activate Thesis WordPress Theme
- How to add Pagination in WordPress Thesis Theme?
- Divine Photoshop Plug-in:Convert PSDs to WordPress Theme
- WordPress theme for iPhone Apps
- Highlight author comments in Thesis WordPress Theme