Facebook has revealed another new feature Facebook Timeline at F8.Whats is F8 right? You can watch F8 live on the official Facebook page Facebook.com/f8. Marc Zuckenberg has announced tonnes of new features in Facebook going to roll out gradually in upcoming weeks.
What’s Timeline? That’s basically Facebook’s new Wall.It has resemblance to a blog with timeline like Twitter.Facebook Timeline basically tells/shows you friend or anyone who checks it out the story of your life. It’s neat,much interactive and visual.
Lets quickly checkout video on Facebook Timeline
Lets signup for Activate & Enable Facebook Timeline now !
1.You need to go to Facebook Timeline page and Sign yourself up by clicking on the button at the bottom. You will find it at the end of the page.
2.Now we need visit Facebook developers’ page and click on “Create New App.”
You can give anything as your App Display Name same goes for App Namespace (make sure it is in lower case letters & its minimum of 7 characters). Click on Continue.
3.Now you will be taken to Applications Main screen where you would be shown Facebook App Settings. On your left hand side you would be able to see Open Graph.
4.Now in the following figure “Get started with Open Graph” , in the highlighted textbox you need to enter anything you want or you like.Later click on Get started.
5.Open a new Facebook tab and your home screen will have an invite ready asking you to activate your new profile!
6. That’s all ! I got Facebook Timeline enabled !What are you waiting for? Activate and Enable Facebook Timeline now.Dont forget to share this article with your friends after all Sharing is Caring!
- How To: Disable Or Remove Facebook Timeline Beta Profile?
- How To Disable and Enable Facebook Group Chat Message ?
- Lets enable Video Calls in Facebook!
- Re-Activate your Disabled Facebook account.
- Evolution of Privacy on Facebook