With December 1st, the festivity season comes in full swoop, and also it makes the begining of the snow fall.
If your blog is hosted on WordPress.com , here’s an easy way to add the snow flakes on your blog:
To make it snow on your site:
- Go to your site’s dashboard.
- Navigate to Appearance -> Extras.
- Check the box next to “Show falling snow on this blog.”
- Click the Update Extras button.
Note: If you used snow last year it’s automatically turned back on. If you want to turn it off, follow the steps above but uncheck the box.
For Users having a self hosted WP Blog, you can try this plugin for similar snow flakes effects:-
Snow WordPress Plugin lets you create snowflakes falling from the sky on your blog. There are snowflakes, leaves, drops – and balloons that can float upwards. You can simply add more images in the pics folder and they will appear on the settings page.This is the ultimate Christmas wordpress plugin.
Snapshot of Snow WordPress Plugin:
So when are you having snow on your blog? [Source]
- WordPress Tutorial :Learn How To Create Your Own WordPress Plugin!
- Lets Add Google +1 to Your Blog via WordPress Plugin
- Google XML Sitemap : WordPress essential plugin. XML Sitemaps helps to Improve SEO for your blog!
- Google Site Verification WordPress Plugin for Webmaster Tools Verification
- Jetpack : Now Boost Your WordPress.org Blog with WordPress.com Features